Re: Wheels

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 00:04:47 EST

durling@attglobal.net wrote:
>What about r/t wheels (not mentioning since i have a set on mine)? They will
>defiantly fit your truck as well as te stock tire size. If you want a more
>agressive look lower the truck mildly and find a set of r/t flares and there you
>go. I'm not going to deny that the tires are expensive (yes 160 up) but they

If anyone here owning a Sport or SLT 2x4 wants to do a mild lower, I
have a stock R/T suspension which would lower 1" all around. It's
left over from my Hotchkis suspension install. Make me an offer,
perhaps we can come up with a deal. The set includes all springs
front and back, sway bars, and shocks.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.896 @ 91.11mph