Re: Rear lowering

From: Gregg Omo (dak_fan92@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 00:03:20 EST

> if you drop the back 3" without droppin' the front
> at all, it'll look
> funny.

The front has Eibach springs...1.75" lowered,
currently.

> >>I got to crawling around this weekend and I really
> don't want to have to drop the gas tank to get that
> one hanger out...can you grind and drill out the
> rivets?<<<
>
> you can cut them off... it just takes forever...
>
> >>If grinding and drill is not to terribly time
> consuming, then I will go with a hanger shackle
> kit.<<
>
> torchin' em' is the fastest way to get the rivets
> off, but it can be done
> with a grinder or cutting wheel. Very time
> consuming, but worth it IMHO

a torch near the gas tank kinda makes me
nervous...regardless how careful I am.

I know this has been mulled around some....For anyone
with a 3" rear drop....

Do you have any shims to correct the pinion angle?
How much...2 or 4 degrees?

Thanks.

Gregg
92 V6 CC