Rear lowering

From: Gregg Omo (dak_fan92@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 23:51:48 EST

Quick questions:

Does anybody make just a shackle kit for a 92 Dakota
CC? I was thinking about going with a 2" drop shackle
and a 1" block with a 2 or 4 degree, not sure, shim.
I got to crawling around this weekend and I really
don't want to have to drop the gas tank to get that
one hanger out...can you grind and drill out the
rivets? If grinding and drill is not to terribly time
consuming, then I will go with a hanger shackle kit.

enough rambling.

TIA.

Gregg
92 CC V6