Re: Holley MTS Dakota

From: Dave Scelfo (macncheesemonster@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 08:15:39 EST

Hmm. In my experience a seemingly nice female salesperson said "we dont have
any but I can locate one for you." Excellent I thought. She didnt know
which were available so she told me about 10 that she found and I picked say
3. She said she'd call me back. The one time she called me back there she
said "It was sold" I said "well what about the others?" and she said "Oh I
only checked that one". This went on for about 2 weeks. Me telling her
"find me anything but red" and her not doing anything. I guess some people
are interested in your buisiness and some people are not. I was willing to
buy sight unseen and I actually did. Just not from them!

--
Dave