Holley MTS Dakota

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 17:12:23 EST

Thanks to everyone who tried to get me a hook-up for a new Dak. I'm
negotiating with Holley Dodge in CT for a Holley MTS Dakota (Reg cab
R/T). Has anybody seen one of these? It comes w/ the full Magnum R/T
package, Paxton blower, dropped susp(2"), matching fiberglass tonneau,
roll pan and some other minor goodies for $5800 over the truck's price.
It sounds like a fair deal to me.
What do y'all think about this price? Let's see what price I can get on
the truck, I'm hoping less than 21K.
Does anyone have a similar engine set-up? If so how fast is it?
It better be faster than a Lightning! Now that I've decided to go with
a R/T, I've got (3) dealers offering me Lightnings, at sticker or less,
available for immediate delivery.
Dr. Pat
BTW, I hope Paxtons are better than they were about 10 yrs ago; I've got
a dead paxton in my shop's rest room and I certainly don't want to add
to that collection.