Toronto Dyno Update

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 09:35:10 EST

Hi, all.

Here's the situation to date.

People committed.
  Myself '97 5.2L Dakota

People that have expressed a stong interest.
  Jon Steiger '96 5.2L Dakota
  Ed Estoppey '98 3.9L Dakota
  Jim Knox '91 318 Dakota (uf he is off work)
  Don Belmore '87 2.2L turbo Caravelle
  Eric Young ?? 340 Dart (I believe?)

Interested spectator
  Dariusz Piatkowski vehicle not road ready

I emailed the dyno shop for info., group rate and Sat. Mar. 25 availability.

Finally got the following response.
   Sorry but DynoPowerservices email is not currently working.
   You will have to call to make an appointment.
        Ron Verbaas, Regional Director TAISSO
        NAISSO #319 TAISSO #1
        96 Impala SS Agostino 409 BBB
        12.215 111.87 NA (Fastest Normally Aspirated LT1 94-96 Impala SS in
the World)

Wouldn't you know it would be a chevy guy to email me that his email
is not working!!! Seriously, Jim Knox knows of this shop and says
that these guys are into serious racing.

Anyways, I'll be driving into Toronto next Monday (ugggh!!!) to see
what's what. Don't want to phone them and have a return message saying
their phone is not working.

I'll definitely be dynoing if there's a spot free on the 25th, whether
my first mod for 2000 is ready or not. I will attempt to get a group
rate and time schedule made (I have no idea how busy this shop is ...
Jim says that there are always a bunch of people around the shop area).

They may want me to pay or put something down beforehand. I'm willing
to do that (normal rate is $99 + 15% taxes CDN for a 6-run initial
session) but will need firm commitments.

If you would let me know by Sunday night via email, I'll have that
info. to take in with me on Monday. TIA.

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC Sport, FR, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.