Sub box

From: Michael Foster (mjfoster@rosharon.camco.slb.com)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 09:42:08 EST

I have not received my 2000 QC yet, but last night I went back to the
dealership to look at a Dak QC in order to plan out my stereo. I was
looking at the back seat, and found that it goes all the way down to the
floor (maybe an inch of gap). I was thinking of raising the seat to sit on
top of the box. Or, I was thinking of placing some subs in the back doors.

Has anyone put a sub box under the back seat of a QC?

Does anyone have any other ideas of where to put 2 10" subs?

Thanks in advance.