Re: Infinity Stereo, opinions please

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 12:42:47 EST

Personally for my tastes, it's fine. For booming bass
in my RT RC I put in two 8" behind the seats Alpine
Amp fed via stock rear speaker inputs. I put an
Alpine RF CD changer in my center console. Overall
the stealth'ism is great... stock head unit, stock
speakers (Infinity), with rear speakers/amp/changer
hidden. Very respectable sound for a little $$$
(excluding the OEM Infinity). Get the CD/Tape &
optional ($75) steering wheel controls if you plan on
going OEM... It's worth it.

Sam '00 RT (Yes I have an Alarm, and a I have about a
Dozen firing range targets sitting on the dash :P)