Re: Infinity Stereo, opinions please

From: ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 12:43:37 EST

Well I have it and love it but I just want MORE!!!!! The stereo pumps the
way it is it really does. Again i just want MORE!!

Joe G.

<< I will be ordering my Dak later this month, and until some recent posts on
 the Infinity system, I was going to order the CD Player with 8 Infinity
 speakers, a $400+ option. I was wondering what the overall satisfaction
 rate is for people on the list with this system. I know I can get a CD
 player and good speakers for around the same money aftermarket. Is the
 factory system a worthwhile option or can I do better on my own? I'm not
 looking for a screaming loud system or to add big subs, but my current truck
 has good speakers and a 6 1/2" bazooka for solid performance over the
 frequency spectrum and I'd really hate to pay that kind of money for
 something that will sound a lot worse. Any thoughts? Thanks.
 -Ryan
 ______ >>