Re: Infinity Stereo, opinions please

From: Alberto Aguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 12:49:53 EST

8 Speakers??? I was under the notion that it was
6....the doors having the tweeter and 6 1/2" on each
and then the rear 6 1/2". All behind those molded,
non removable, grille designs in the panels of the
door and rear. Is there another set of speakers
somewhere that aren't in an obviously visible place?
http://thematrix.acmecity.com/oracle/195/98dakota.html
Alberto