Re: DML:Were can i get R/T decals

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 21:06:24 EST

In a message dated 3/8/00 9:00:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, therrin@isaac.net
writes:

> You shouldn't be surprised when people who have spent thousands of
> dollars extra for an R/T frown when they see someone trying to create
> a fake one. What's worse is when the fake gets it's ass kicked by a
> Ford or Chevy and the other drivers go home and brag about beating an
> "R/T".

I agree completely. Look at the Integra type R's. So many people put stickers
on thier cars people question the authenicity of the real ones. I once heard
a story that a guy in a car show had to bring the window sticker to PROVE
that it was a genuine Type R. You spend all this money for the real thing,
then people question it's authenticity?? I'd be pissed.

-Austin
Vipertruck