Re: DML:Were can i get R/T decals

From: hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 21:22:29 EST

Can't we all be friends ;-)

The dude spent thousands on his Dak as well (granted not as many thousands
;-)), if he wants to "fool" people that's his bizz. It's kinda like putting
one of those "Guard dog on Patrol" signs on your backyard fence when all ya
own is a cat. Sooner or later the owner of the cat will find out the hard
way.

I feel if ya wake up in the morning , look outside at your Dak and like what
ya see....it's gotta be a good thing, no matter what ya choose to do with
it.