Re: Re: Re: DML:Were can i get R/T decals

From: hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 21:50:09 EST

I have to say that just because someone puts rally stripes on their vehicle
it doesn't necessarily mean that they are somehow trying to pretend to be
something they are not.
I think in MOST cases it is simply a matter of the owner liking the look!! I
don't think it needs to be much more complicated than that??!!
Before ya know it, we'll be saying that certain colors should be reserved
for V8s and others for V6s. Or maybe we should right to Dodge before we
attempt to make exterior mods to our vehicles, to get their approval. Hmmm,
maybe some sort of antiwannabee commitee, where only those who own certain
vehicles can become members........ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

.........Borrrrnnnnnnn in the USAaaa.........