Re: DML:Were can i get R/T decals

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 21:50:23 EST

"hoegen" <hoegen@kersur.net> wrote:
>Can't we all be friends ;-)

Absolutely! I just think the guy should be told how people will react
to his truck, just so he knows before he does it. If he doesn't care
what other people think, then great, but I felt he should be given the
chance to find out here first what the reactions are going to be,
before they happen on the street.

>The dude spent thousands on his Dak as well (granted not as many thousands
>;-)), if he wants to "fool" people that's his bizz. It's kinda like putting
>one of those "Guard dog on Patrol" signs on your backyard fence when all ya
>own is a cat. Sooner or later the owner of the cat will find out the hard
>way.

True, true.

>I feel if ya wake up in the morning , look outside at your Dak and like what
>ya see....it's gotta be a good thing, no matter what ya choose to do with
>it.

I agree, and I say more power to him if that's what he still wants to
do. At least now knows beforehand how some people will react, but
since he doesn't care, that won't be a problem for him.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.896 @ 91.11mph
Wilmington, NC