where can i get R/T decals?

From: mopar98@webtv.net
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 22:39:31 EST

      O.K.... this is getting alittle out of hand...SO WHAT if the guy
wants to put R/T decals on his truck...its his truck....he paid for it
he can do as he pleases with it....everyone on this list has an idea of
how they want their truck to be personalized with whatever they want to.
why should he be any different?
what im trying to say is ...don't criticize him for his idea's for his
truck........
     The yellow CC R/T that we all have talked about has Super Bee
stripes on it is NOT a Super Bee now is it?
     Will I be crucified if I had V8 decals on my V6?,well it makes me
feel a little bit better when someone sees V8 and they back off (what
they dont know wont hurt them any) to me it looks good!!!
     You DONT have to make an a**of your self buy racing them...DO YA?
well you might as well hang my a**!!!
   basicly the only way you will be able to get the decal is the dealer
or have them made, the dealer would be the cheaper of the two....
good luck on your truck!!!!

1994 Dakota Sport V6(1 of 2,986)
1989 Daytona(1 of 1,196)
1988 Daytona Pacifica(1 of 456)
1995 Geo Metro(for sale)will be replaced with a 2001 stratus R/T coupe.