Re: where can i get R/T decals?

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 22:58:44 EST

mopar98@webtv.net wrote:
> O.K.... this is getting alittle out of hand...SO WHAT if the guy
>wants to put R/T decals on his truck...its his truck....he paid for it
>he can do as he pleases with it....everyone on this list has an idea of
>how they want their truck to be personalized with whatever they want to.
>why should he be any different?

He's not, but I see nothing wrong with informing him of what others'
reactions are going to be. That's all I was doing, and what I said
was the truth.

>what im trying to say is ...don't criticize him for his idea's for his
>truck........

If he can't take a little criticism he's going to have a tough time on
the Internet.

> The yellow CC R/T that we all have talked about has Super Bee
>stripes on it is NOT a Super Bee now is it?
> Will I be crucified if I had V8 decals on my V6?,well it makes me
>feel a little bit better when someone sees V8 and they back off (what
>they dont know wont hurt them any) to me it looks good!!!

If you want to do it, more power to you. Personally I think it's
silly to fake something you don't have, but hey, to each his own.

> You DONT have to make an a**of your self buy racing them...DO YA?
>well you might as well hang my a**!!!

You start out by saying this is getting out of hand, then you write
the above. Looks to me like you're just adding fuel to the fire.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.896 @ 91.11mph
Wilmington, NC