Re: DML:Were can i get R/T decals - HP increases

From: hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 23:14:46 EST

I hear just placing an R/T decal on your Dak gives you a 10% HP increase -
Exponential increases have been noted when this decal is combined with the
DML decal. Of course this can only be achieved by ensuring that the decals
are placed on the centerline of the vehicle, otherwise you end up with an
unbalanced HP ratio, which can lead to structural damage.
If you would like more detailed information regarding this cheap and easy
modification, simply go to htP://
icantbelieveureadthisfar/wearyourbooots/causeitsgettindeep/inhere.com.