Re: DML:Were can i get R/T decals - HP increases

From: Robert C Pruyne Jr. (rpruyne@rnetworx.com)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 12:13:08 EST

The real question here though is, Does it matter what color DML sticker you
have? I myself got the blue. I think I saw a gain of about 8HP. Any other
suggestions? And i did notice when I temporarily put the sticker on the
drivers side... I could only do donuts, once I centered the sticker, I
started driving straight again. Maybe the sticker has something to do with
the fact the Dak pulls towards mud and mudpuddles....
                                        Bubba