Re: Re: DML:Were can i get R/T decals

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 23:31:59 EST

I love chrome, cause its shiny, but when I was picking my Dak, I
thought the chrome made it look too busy. I liked the sleeker look
of the Sport model. I actually like the chrome parts on the SLT Daks
better now, but I hate that grey plastic airdam (?airdam? am I
thinking the right term here?) I think it looks cheap.
Shiny things are almost as good as BLUE THINGS. Blue, shiny
things...oooooh. (like my Dakota!)
Flip
'98 V6 Dakota B/T

---- Begin Original Message ----

one of those trucks with taht weird hideous shiney metal thingys ( I
think
they call it krome????)
    Greg

---- End Original Message ----