Re: DML:Were can i get R/T decals

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 23:28:26 EST

I see it more as the person wasn't patient enough to save up the money to
get what they really wanted and thought they could go the cheap way and fool
everyone. Think about all the guys that put TypeR stickers, and all sorts
of tuning company's stickers on their cars when the car has no mods
whatsoever!!
Or the people that spend thousands of dollars on brand new rims and race
tires then put 'em on their '87 Tempo. And yes there is a punk kid in my
neighbourhood that actually did this. I think he was dropped on his head
many, many, MANY times as a baby.
Never made any sense to me to do something so dumb. Save your money, drive
your crappy ride and wait until you can get what you really want. That's
what i did, and when i'm in my truck, i've got a huge grin on my face cause
i'm driving EXACTLY what i wanted.

Frank WJ