Re: Dakota Awards

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 23:39:37 EST

Jon that sounds great, especially the part about recognizing those members
that have gone through a whole lot of effort to bring members together in
truck-meet situations.

And joke awards like the Trottman Award that you mentioned sounds good too.
Maybe we should have a "The stupidest thing you did in your truck" award.
And we can have a battle between Heather and Flip for the "Most Bluetiful"
Award. hehehe

Frank WJ

P.S. I of course could take home the "Biggest Jackass" award. :)