Re: biggest tires on 92-96 Dakota 4x4?

From: Killerdak@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 23:40:41 EST

In a message dated 3/8/00 11:32:27 PM, GBH424@cs.com writes:

<< I have a 94 V6 4x4 Dak running 31x10.50 BFGoodrich AT's on 15x7 Eagle 589
rims. I had to do a little trimming but nothing major. I am about to put a
4 inch Trail Master suspension lift on it within the next couple of weeks.
Then I'll put either 33x12.50's or 35x12.50's MT's on it. >>

no way in hell you'll get 35's without adding a huge body lift as well, I
have the TM 4" lift, AND a 2" body lift, and I STILL had to trim my fenders
to properly fit 33's.

Dave Kilian -- Clayton, NC
'96 Dakota CC 4x4 3.9L 5-spd
4" TM susp. lift, 2" Body lift, 33" BFG MT's, Brush guard w/ Hellas, Tow
hooks, Tool Box, Sunroof, Cobra 18 CB, 4' Firestik II, Alpine 6-disc CD
Changer/Head Unit/amp, JBL speakers, Rhode Gear bike mount, Saris roof rack,
custom-welded rock rails, and a white dog named Jake in the passenger seat.
92,000+ miles.
http://csclub0.cs.fredonia.edu/WWWProfile/dakota/XzDn9Nl7vFo8M/