Re: lowering the cheap way

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 23:59:18 EST

>>Aim looking for a way to drop either my back just and inch or two or a
2/3
drop. who make the cheapest products to accomplish either or drop and
what
are the parts and were can I get them from?<<

first things first, when it comes to suspension, you get what you pay
for.... I hate to see someone lower their truck "the cheap way". The
cheapest products out there are AIM, but they are horrible... you'll be
lucky if the parts fit at all, and if they don't, good luck sending them
back. AIM just plain sucks! And Cuttin' your springs is even worse. My
advice is to take some time, save some money, and get the good stuff. You
won't be sorry.

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
"PROJECT 13's" ... slammed 88 Dakota gettin' a Magnum 360!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.