Re: DML:Were can i get R/T decals

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 00:35:40 EST

I agree. One sidenote though. I have a '96 I might put the magnum r/t
decal on the windshield (not until my truck has the mods I want but i'll
buy it soon anyway) but that doesn't make me a ricer. I have a magnum
and in my opinion it's a Road & Track edition truck. I put r/t wheels on
my truck and that doesn't make me something I am not wanting to be. I
like the looks. I myself am working on a total package; engine,
suspension, interior and APPERANCE. I know they didn't make an r/t in my
model year so i'm making my truck drive and look like what it may have
from the factory (probably alot faster though) and since I saw them from
a link in a post earlier this evening I have decided that i'm going to
get a set of r/t badges off of an old dodge and use those. I have seen
this done alot with chevy cars and trucks at car shows. I don't really
agree with putting decals without having something to back tham up but
look at some of the cars and trucks that have been offered by the
dealers themselves....all look and no go. I myself will wait but will
buy everything in advance that way I have it. I don't agree but he is a
fellow member so why flame him just for his taste...not to fair if you
ask me. Off the soapbox now.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-318