Re: DML:Were can i get R/T decals

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 07:20:40 EST

Mag R/T and Dak R/T are 2 different things.. =)
Mag R/T you can fix up with a few dollars on the engine... Dak R/T you have
to drop a 5.9 in there, make sure yer an atuo, get the rims, tires, lower
it.. ect.... =-)
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 16" Electric Fan
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Lakewood Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1 TB. Mod'd
intake
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, Hypertech PTM
(gettin fixed)
BEST 1/4 15.488 @ 86.23 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ