Re: Re: DML:Were can i get R/T decals - HP increases

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 03:27:43 EST

It's a little known fact that the color blue really does help with
horsepower. Something about the way the light waves refract....
I myself chose the silver DML sticker, as my Dak is blue and I was
concerned about the difficulty of aligning the sticker correctly to
avoid extreme donut effect caused by conflict in the blue wavelength
ratio.
Flip

---- Begin Original Message ----

The real question here though is, Does it matter what color DML
sticker you
have? I myself got the blue. I think I saw a gain of about 8HP.

http://www.care2.com - Homebase for people who care about the Environment!