TB on E-Bay/ Anyone else have one?

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 03:16:31 EST

Hello everyone,
I will try not to write a novel as usual.
I dont charge $250 for the V6 Tbs. The V8s are $250.
The V6ers are only $225. I can get you a brand new stock TB.....any size for
$185....thats what I pay for them. so for a whopping $40 more, you can get one
specially made for you.
The exchange program is the best.......you dont really need to keep another part
in the garage......and then if down the road you need a stock TB for some
reason......you can either borrow one from me.......send a deposit check
again......and when your done with it...send it back, and i will void the check
again.

I just dont want somebody to go out to a junk yard, spend a lot of money on a V8
TB for their V6 and then find it doesnt help. Some of those TBs out there are
really junk. I have bought a few from junk yards.....and have had to spend even
more money on replacing all the bearings. All my Tbs get new blades and
shafts......and if the bearings are bad, they get those also......and they are
not cheap, but I dont add for those.......Neither Dan nor I want to send
something out to someone that we wouldnt put on our Ds.
If you can find a Tb out there for like $50.....well than hell yes.......try
it. Thats not that big of a gamble......but any more than that and its kind of
not worth it.
And if anyone does want to do them on their own.......I am always here to
talk.......the money from sales might pay the bills........but talking to
everyone and all the new friends keep me going.
Take care and stay safe..........but always be......ahhhh you know the rest...
Tony
QuickD......soon to be the TAll D.