Re: DML:Were can i get R/T decals

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 11:25:52 EST

The RamAirV6 emblem is used by Pontiac, but has no reference to Pontiac
anywhere on it. Unless you were a Pontiac fanatic, you would never know
where it came from. And yes, there will be Pontiac emblems on my dak very
soon. I'll be glad to post pics as soon as possible. Any compliments on
the pics will be welcome, but put-downs are a waste of my time.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6