Re: TB Spacer on EBAY item279481611

From: Alberto Aguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 11:57:03 EST

Sounds pretty unanimous....Out with the TB spacer I'd
rather invest in sound system (which I can enjoy at
any speed) than waste money in mods companies claim to
work to sell them to you. I am just weary of any
major "reconstruction" of my engine. you know
cams,rockers, etc.....It is also my daily driver and i
do get caught in traffic so the pulleys arent for me
either.......doesnt leave too much. Hopefully
getting traction bars though.
http://thematrix.acmecity.com/oracle/195
Alberto Aguirre