Re: DML:Were can i get R/T decals

From: Alberto Aguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 15:22:23 EST

the guy where I got my ram head decal($5) can do
anything as long as you take him a pic of it. He'll
scan it and then use his decal cutting printer to make
them. I was going to do this for my decal project but
I had no way of scanning the original Dak decals. So
I ended up buying them from the dealer. I although
have a Sport not an R/T. The door decals for example
are 2 seperate ones....."Dakota" is one and then
"Sport" is the other. The complete set was $50.
Considering that you get 5 decals in total and they
are exactly what is already on the truck I figured why
go through the trouble of finding scanable images. I
bought them to switch my black Dak's clashing red
decals to all silver decals. They are more appealing
to me with my clear tails and corners.
my $0.02
Alberto