Was Rice, now decals

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 18:10:33 EST

I have to admit I added a few decals to my truck, changed some too :-) But
NO "mod" decals..LOL

Other than the DML and DTOA stickers, I have my Website Logo on the window,
and the tailgate is redone (Had a big crease from fighting with a damn
mailbox). On the tailgate I put Dakota instead of Dodge, added my URL in
tiny letters and a V8 5.2L Magnum (it's a decal I had made just like the
badge but smaller) It's funny cause people who don't know Daks don't notice
anything is different with the tailgate.

Nothing wrong (IMNSHO) with adding graphics... some folks like the clean
look, then there's folks like me:-)

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS