Re: NOS System with Blower

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 17:34:34 EST

Here's Ted's email to me:

Yesterday driving home from doctors my truck started pinging loud, i set the
retard back more then more. Then it started missing,bucking,loss of power,
got worse and worse. Did'nt think I was going to get it home. Anyways
instead of nitrous I want to invest in a scanner. I know you have one, what
do you recommend. I found the blower hose had blown loose ( but thats
happeded to me many times, no problem) This morn I made it to work but still
a small miss now and then when the motor has to pull up a hill or
something...

- Bernd