Re: Was Rice, now decals

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 18:28:18 EST

> I have to admit I added a few decals to my truck, changed some too :-) But
> NO "mod" decals..LOL
> Other than the DML and DTOA stickers, I have my Website Logo on the
>window, and the tailgate is redone (Had a big crease from fighting with a
>damn mailbox). On the tailgate I put Dakota instead of Dodge, added my >URL
in tiny letters and a V8 5.2L Magnum (it's a decal I had made just like the
badge but smaller) It's funny cause people who don't know Daks don't >notice
anything is different with the tailgate.

> Nothing wrong (IMNSHO) with adding graphics... some folks like the clean
> look, then there's folks like me:-)

The only decals I have added are:
-2 on the bumper, one saying "Keep Honking, I'm Reloading" and the other one
supporting a local sporting good store(RangeMaster Outfitter's) saying "When
Guns are Outlawed, Only Outlaws Will Have Guns"
-2 Vinyl Dodge stickers on the tailgate, GenerationII Dakotas have the DODGE
lettering across the tailgate. At the end of the E on DODGE I have a 4"x4"
black Ram Head saying "Baddest" above the head and "Of The Bad" below the
head. The other vinyl sticker I have in the upper corner of the tailgate,
really above the D in DODGE, once again in black, stating " MOPAR" and below
MOPAR in smaller letters saying "BUILT EVEN TOUGHER"
I like em!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6