RE: Re: I need some helpful advice

From: Curt Coulter (curt@cjnetworking.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 19:26:35 EST

I've got the 4.7 4x4 QC 5speed. I towed 1800 lbs of trailer and about 300
lbs of stuff in the bed with it so far. Towed like there was nothing back
there. There were a few hills between here (south MI) and Northern MI that
I had to shift into 4th on and get the rpms up (it only does about 2400 rpm
in 5th at 75 mph). I'm very happy with my 4.7. One nice thing about the
360 is the large amount of aftermarket stuff you can do to it right now to
increase HP/mileage etc. the 4.7 is too new to have much available.

-Curt