Fw: Who has LineX

From: Richard Jacewitz (rjacew@webzone.net)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 20:51:40 EST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kyle Kozubal" <grndak4x4@home.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2000 3:42 PM
Subject: DML: Who has LineX

> Not trying to start what spray in liner is 'the best', cause I dont
care!!!
> I am curious who has LineX on their Dakota or any other accessories and
what they have to say about it/what think think about it. I am now
contemplating having my Grill/Brush Guard sprayed by LineX and just wanted
to make sure it held up and will hold up. All the other spray-in bedliner
places want $400 to spray my grill/brush guard and some places wont even do
it. A local LineX place wants only $125 to coat my grill/brush guard. Anyone
know what the warranty is like?? Rather than spending $40 or so and doing it
myself, I think I am just going to have LineX do it......if the overall
census is good about their product. THANKS!!
> Kyle
> 93 Dakota 4x4 V6

I have a black over black LineX over the rail now on for six months.
In my case, the installation was done very well with nice straight lines
and no overspray. Even removed my tie downs and the rubber plugs in
the bed like I asked. Have received many complements on it. Also, while I
was at their shop, saw them doing the entire floor of an older
Bronco so it can be washed down after mudding. I think you will be happy
with any acces. that they do, if the price is OK.
Rich in T-town OK
99 5.2 CC auto with
LineX and Gen II