Who has LineX

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 16:42:41 EST

Not trying to start what spray in liner is 'the best', cause I dont care!!!
I am curious who has LineX on their Dakota or any other accessories and what
they have to say about it/what think think about it. I am now contemplating
having my Grill/Brush Guard sprayed by LineX and just wanted to make sure it
held up and will hold up. All the other spray-in bedliner places want $400
to spray my grill/brush guard and some places wont even do it. A local LineX
place wants only $125 to coat my grill/brush guard. Anyone know what the
warranty is like?? Rather than spending $40 or so and doing it myself, I
think I am just going to have LineX do it......if the overall census is good
about their product. THANKS!!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6