Re: Re:Teds troubles

From: TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 09:37:04 EST

It would rap pretty hard, right out of nowhere, then be
fine.
One thing though, I had oil smoke on startup with the blown belly pan.
Pull one of the vacuum caps off the side of the intake and see if its oily or
soft.
Also, look down the bore of the t/b and see if there's any oil residue.
You have to remove the intake to repair it, so I went for the M1 the second
time.... there's no belly pan gasket on a M1.
Alan S.

   Sounds like it to me Alan.. I looked down the TB and it was wet, I thought it was gas residue, Maby not..
   Would you have the part number and what all do I need ?
         Thanks , Ted O.