Re: Who has LineX

From: Dwayne Crawford (vb_d_crawford@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 10:09:48 EST

>Kyle Kozubal wrote:
>
> > Not trying to start what spray in liner is 'the best', cause I dont
>care!!!
> > I am curious who has LineX on their Dakota or any other accessories and
>what
> > they have to say about it/what think think about it.
> > Kyle
> > 93 Dakota 4x4 V6

I have lineX in my 97 dak and for the most part I love it!!! But this year I
had a piece come off my tailgate unloading my snowmobile (it doesn't stand
up to carbides or studs to well.) I took it over to the dealer and he fix it
up no charge.
I have a friend with a rhino liner. It seems to be a little softer than the
line-x material yet it holds up about the same.

Dwayne
98 Dak 4x4 V6 CC
Custom Fiberglass interior with 1200 Watts of Percision Power