Re: DML Financial

From: TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 11:17:01 EST

Jon,
I happened to look at the site today and noticed current financial status is
in the red $177 dollars. I know money from the G-tech will go towards this
and I have sent some in for that purpose. But I tought considering the
current status I would send in some funds, since I am really broke I am
sending in just 1 U.S. Dollar. I challenge all the other DML members to
match my GRAND :) donation and send in 1 DOLLAR NOW. Come on guys we can all
afford $1.33 plus an envelope.

  Your right, I forget to donate..I'm buying the M1 instal kit from Jon and will send $5 extra for the club.
    Thanks for the reminder,,, Ted O.