RE: Re:M1 intake; Question

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 12:41:48 EST

Alan says he had to mill the fuel rail mounts to get the injectors to seat.
Is this necessary? My injectors are a long way from seating at the bottom
of the bosses. They are closer to falling out, than bottoming out. They
are seated just far enough to seal the o-rings, but that's all.
Rich - Ashburn, VA