Re: Re:Ted needs a M1

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 13:31:28 EST

> NO it is not (by a long shot) smog legal.
>
> Latr,
>
> Shane
>
> Stupid question here. Why do you say that ? Its just an intake manifold right.

If it doesn't have CARB approval, a lot of States won't pass it.
So far that isn't a problem here in Texas.
I think it would depend on what the tech new about Magnum intake manifolds.
Mine looks like it came on the vehicle.
Check with the smog station Ted, ask if they use CARB standards.
I think C.A.R.B. stands for California Air Resources Board, or something like that.
Alan S.