Re: Re: One of them days - Update

From: Mike Schwall (mschwall@flash.net)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 17:50:20 EST

At 10:47 PM 3/9/2000 , you wrote:
>Mike,
>
> I am so sorry to hear about the accident. I know it is of little
>consolation, but I'm glad to hear that you are (relatively) okay.
>Keep us posted about your Dak. And yes, I had a Jack & coke
>for you.
>
>Chuck Robbins

Thanks Chuck.

I called the insurance company today. Adjuster went to look at the
vehicle. He looked around, took pictures and came up with a $7,000 figure.
He's coming back Monday so the shop guys can take the hood and fenders off
and see what engine damage there is and see if the radiator is punctured or
just a hose. It's going to be close to $9,000 before it's done I have a
feeling.

Ohh here's the kicker. Both occupants of the Chebby are filing injury
claims. They said they were injured. Two cops and a witness were there
when both of them said they were not injured and did not need to be taken
to the hospital. It's even on the police report. They had their seat
belts on and that is also in the police report.

Ohh well, it's the American way I guess.

Mike

mschwall@flash.net