Re: Re: One of them days - Update

From: Matt Koth (rpmkoth@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 02:04:07 EST

Mike,
   I know were your coming from and feel for you. I rear ended a s-10 going
about 40 as he stopped to turn. I did $3,000 dollars damage to my '95 Dakota
CC 318 4x4. His pickup was 2wd so when I hit him, my pickup went over the
frame rails, which went right through my radiator. The worst part was, I was
60 miles from home.
                                                Matt Koth