Re: One of them days

From: Mike Schwall (mschwall@flash.net)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 18:16:40 EST

At 12:57 PM 3/10/2000 , you wrote:
>Did you have the alarm in yet? Did that screw the alarm up pretty good?
>Sorry man. That sucks. Anyways. Why don't you drop a bigger motor in while
>you're at it? yea. have some flames painted on and now you can get rid of
>that pesky "v6 or v8" badge..
>-Dester

Yeah, the alarm was in it. The hood pin switch and siren are the only
things in the engine compartment. Both will be cut by the body shop, and I
will hopefully to the splicing. The switch and siren are mounted on the
driver side fender. The siren is between the battery and fender wall.

Hehe, nope sticking with my V6. I like the gas mileage - 20 MPG. The hood
sounds good though...

Thanks

Mike

mschwall@flash.net