Re: 4.7L Kenne Bell SC update!!

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 10:13:15 EST

Whats the URL or some place I can get prices for a SCer from Keene Bell...
along with HP increases??

Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 16" Electric Fan
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Lakewood Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1 TB. Mod'd
intake
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, Hypertech PTM
(gettin fixed)
BEST 1/4 15.488 @ 86.23 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ