Re: 2000 Dak Brake Problem?

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 10:33:37 EST

In a message dated 3/10/00 12:49:35 PM Pacific Standard Time,
cyberlaw@earthlink.net writes:

<<
 The dealer denied he'd ever seen another Dak with the problem. I've heard
 of at least two others, though, with the same symptoms. The truck is 4.7L
 auto CC. It has the 3.92's w/SG and the tire and handling package. Its
 set up for towing.

I had this problem during the last big snow we had here in MD. The backing
plates cocked. I was trying to get out of my development aand had to use 4
low to get up this hill. She started hopping like a Tigger would, and I
guess that must have did it. The dealer said they had seen this once on a
wrangler, but it was from a stuck e-brake. I guess mine could have been
stuck, I know there was no brake light on. THey (backing plates) were so
cocked that it looked like I threw the axle shafts.
Boog