Re: 4.7 oil change

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 10:21:20 EST

In a message dated 3/10/00 11:45:27 AM Pacific Standard Time,
curt@cjnetworking.com writes:

<< Well, that was fun! :-) They really should call the "Skid Plate Group" the
 "Skid Plate and Driveway Oiling Group". hehehe.

Fun isnt it. I took mine off. I was at a dealer for a problem with my
brakes, and they got it on the lift and one guy said "I see you have already
changed your oil, Your skid plate is gone." He said that is the first thing
they do when changing oil, take the damn thing off.
Its bad enough that oil gets all over the front end when changing the filter.