Re: Tow Truck in a Box

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 12:21:57 EST

> Yeah, this is a variation of an old idea... The ones I've seen before
were
> primarily made to get you unstuck from soft sand. I can't remember what
>they called/named them. For $22 bones plus shipping they don't look like
a >bad deal to me. They'll basically save you from scrounging around for
rocks >and pieces of wood to stuff under a wheel if ya' get stuck on a
trail.
> Tom

Tom,
Remember though, $22 is only for one'tire', would one set/box be enough??
So how much you think they would come down with a group buy??? :)
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6