Re: GPS 101

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 12:26:14 EST

> Another interesting but very, very basic link about GPS and it's use:
>
> http://www.4x4now.com/sf0599.htm
>
> I'm trying to swing a GPS with maping capability for my B-Day so me and
>my Kota can be more adventurous up in the mountains... That's right,
Kyle, >I'm gonna find that monster Buck and log his every movement on a GPS
for >next season! :-)
> Tom

Funny Tom, I brought my GPS with me as much as I could this hunting season,
just mark the points on my GPS wherever I found scraps or rubs. This way,
hopefully over the years I will be able to map out the high(er) percentage
areas where deer appear to be marking territory and traveling. You have the
right idea! There is just soooo many things you can do with a GPS it is
crazy. I am actually going to take a 10 week course(cost only $15!) this
summer which specializes in using GPS's and general information about them.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6