Re:Re: GPS 101

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 12:34:58 EST

Cool! Where did you find out about these courses? I might be interested in
going to one if they have something on the right coast.
Tom

Funny Tom, I brought my GPS with me as much as I could this hunting season,
just mark the points on my GPS wherever I found scraps or rubs. This way,
hopefully over the years I will be able to map out the high(er) percentage
areas where deer appear to be marking territory and traveling. You have the
right idea! There is just soooo many things you can do with a GPS it is
crazy. I am actually going to take a 10 week course(cost only $15!) this
summer which specializes in using GPS's and general information about them.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6